Maintaining a factory machine is not difficult if we are familiar with the machine and the components in the machine. What’s difficult is when we don’t understand the components in the machine, especially if the machine is the latest type. There are some basic things that mechanics must know when they want to maintain or clean machines in the factory. Caring for and cleaning a machine is better if it is done regularly, for example, once a week or once a month. Care and cleaning like this are very important to keep the machine clean and well-maintained. Visit vapro c before reading this.
Following are the steps for maintaining and cleaning factory machines;
– Make sure the machine is off. This is important for our safety when cleaning the machine.
– Open the machine section. This is important because it’s not only the outside that we need to clean, we also need to clean the inside. Pay attention to some components that can be washed using soap and some components should be washed using lubricant. This cleaning process is important to keep the machine in good condition. Some parts can be cleaned using a cloth, and some can be cleaned using a brush.
– Cleaning small parts. For some small parts should use a brush, so that the stains that are in the components disappear. Small stains are not a problem, but if they are in the form of piles, they will certainly hinder the machine’s working process.
– Lubricating. Some parts of the engine need to be lubricated, to keep it clean and the engine to work more smoothly. A good lubricant will prevent the engine from wearing out, and of course, it will make the engine last longer.
– When we are cleaning the machine, it is better if it is stored in a special box so that it does not spill. In addition, when we clean the machine, pay close attention to the details of the machine, who knows if there is still something dirty. If washed with soap, dry well, to avoid rust. If cleaned using gasoline, or lubricant. Make sure the components are clean and wipe them using a cloth.